A Leading Nigerian Story Blog: Instagram, Creative Writer, English, Fluent, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, CV
www.moofyme.com, a fast growing African literary blog with Nigerian roots has an opening for a writer. Our readership cuts across Africa and beyond. We pride ourselves as the blog with some of the best African stories of different genres by Africans. The stories come in fictional and nonfictional styles.
We are looking for a skilled prolific creative writer with the ability to churn out engaging stories on monthly basis. Candidate must be within the ages 18-25 (undergraduates are encouraged to apply). If you feel you are a team player and if you are looking to make an impact using your talents and skills, don't miss this opportunity.
· Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing, especially fictional and non-fictional stories which will be very engrossing and entertaining.
· Fluency in English and ability to write compellingly content is a requirement.
· Access to personal computer with which to work is a top requirement.
· Knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
· An exceptional ability to convey messages in writing form.
· Developing great content in written form.
· Curate, research, design, and write blog contents on topics relevant to the readership.
Interested candidates should send their CV and samples of their written work to the HRM through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To familiarize with our work, interested candidates should take a look at our website www.moofyme.com. Applications will be received and processed until an ideal candidate is identified and hired. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email shortly. Please be sure to include your email address and/or phone number on your CV; whichever you prefer.
www.moofyme.com: for breathtaking stories and exciting articles, every day!!!