1. He is not afraid to talk about the future: When a guy is truly into you, he jumps at...
1. He is not afraid to talk about the future: When a guy is truly into you, he jumps at every opportunity to talk about the future with you in it. He is so attached to you that he cannot imagine the future without you in his life. He drops words like, ‘When we graduate, we’ll move to Nairobi together’, ‘I will take you to Obudu Resort when I get my first job’, ‘Imagine you and I on the streets of London in four years’. Both intentionally and unintentionally, he expresses his deepest desires for you and himself. Typically, they say guys are not great talkers, which is fairly true, but not entirely. When a guy is in love, he tends to talk more than he normally does. He cannot stop talking about the things you two could do together. He drops the ‘M’ word, for marriage, either subtly or boldly because he actually thinks about it. On the contrary, that would normally scare the life out of him is he does not think you are the one.
2. Sometimes he pretends he does not see you when you are around: This often happens before the relationship fully develops and sends its roots downwards. The guy would try early on to pretend that he is not crazy about you. Meanwhile, he would not stop talking about you to his friends and whoever cares to listen when you are not there, but when you are around, he tries to look in the opposite direction. This often happens out of fear and pretense. The fear that you may say no to his advances if he pushes too early forces him to recoil into his shells and look at you from a distance (watching you like a hawk from afar); dying for you though. Pretense in this case is a strategy to make you wonder what he is up to, especially after he has already given you the signal that he fancies you, and he probably senses that you feel the same way about him. He wants to leave you in a state of confusion, so much so that when he finally pops the question, you jump at him like someone gasping for air after a short suffocating period.
3. He takes interest in you: When a guy is dying for you, he fully takes interest in you. He listens like a student when you talk. He picks out little things about you like what fascinates you, what drives you, what your dreams are, your favorite color and TV shows or movie. He cannot get enough of you – he soaks up everything about you like sponge absorbing and holding water. He is likely to plan a date at a location that you may have mentioned to him that you like very much. He buys you books and movies that you like.
4. He is in good mood around you: Love is such a soothing feeling; a calming emotion. When you are in love, you could be so stressed about life but for one thing – the person you love. You think of them amid your troubles and problems and a splendid smile walks happily across your face and when you smile, it stems from deep within your heart. When a guy is into a girl, he automatically becomes happy, excited, calm and at peace when she is around.
5. He goes out of his way to make you happy: Ever noticed how a guy says he cannot afford something for himself, but when the girl of his heart happens to be in need, he goes borrowing to solve her problem. According to Percy Sledge in the song, ‘when a man loves a woman’, he spends his last dime on her.
6. He overlooks your quirks and mistakes: When a guy does not like a girl, he finds faults with her. He picks everything she does apart, highlighting her deficiencies and mistakes. On the contrary, when a guy is deeply into you, according to Percy Sledge, you can do no wrong. He overlooks your mistakes if at all he sees them. He admires your quirks and laughs off your deficiencies. I recall a lady friend of mine was telling me how much she hated one of her fingers, which was deformed. Guess what? Her boyfriend adored that finger. He would rub it, kiss it and hold it as though his life depended on it.
7. He wants to talk to you forever: If he cannot stop talking to you…he finds reason to talk to you forever, it is a sign that he is into you big time. I remember when my wife and I lived in separate countries for a while. We would get on the phone and talk for hours. When she wanted to hang up and go to bed, I would be begging her to stay on the phone a bit longer. I just wanted to hear her magical voice tickling my ear and my heart. Every word she spoke was sweet and fun. I just would not want her to stop talking. She was and is still like the air that my lungs crave.
8. He is willing to share everything with you: Have you noticed how some guys have some things and places off limits to their significant other? I recall a pathetic experience where one of my relatives leaned on someone's’ car and he came back and starting yelling at them just for leaning on their car. He even had the effrontery to tell my relative that he would not even let his girlfriend touch his care. The saddest part of the situation was that their girlfriend who was there yelled at my relative saying, “Yes, he does not let me touch his car,” and she said that proudly. If his car is more important than you are, then you are worth nothing to him. If he is truly into you, he lets you fully and completely into his world; his life with no limits.
9. He tries to prove a point: When a guy is dying for you and maybe you are still making him sweat, he works extra hard. When he is talking to you, he tries to talk about himself – his achievements. He may be subtle or direct about it depending on the person and how hard you are proving to be. If you are the type that likes academics, he will reel off his academic accomplishments in an attempt to get your interest. He may show of his wealth, position or whatever status symbol he can brandish. He is working hard to win you over. This is different though from people who brag naturally.
10. He is somewhat anxious around you: This happens mainly early on before the relationship is fully on. He worries that something he might say or do could blow his chances. His heart pounds like a train engine when he is around you, so much so that if you listen hard enough, you can hear his heart beating away. His hands could be sweaty and if you look closer, he could have streaks of sweat ‘zigzagging’ his face. He wants you so bad, that his whole body responds with nervousness when he is around you. He may stammer around you all of a sudden or talk incoherently.
11. He wants to be with you often: Guys in love will move heaven on earth to spend time with the girl they love. They will make time out of their tight schedule to be with them. They will turn their backs on their friends (with whom they used to spend time) to be with you, and they never seem to get enough of you. You could spend all evening with them and then into the night and when you leave, they walk you home, and then ask you to walk them back. Then, they will walk you back again, not wanting to end the time they have with you.
12. He can’t stop telling you that he loves you: Guys who are madly in love with a girl find themselves reaffirming their love to her over and over again. When she tells a joke, does something for them, calls on the phone, stops by to say hi at the office, or shows up to surprise him at home, he says, “I love you,” with a big smile.
If you enjoyed this story, kindly share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest etc. Thanks!
www.moofyme.com: for breathtaking stories and exciting articles, every day!!!
NOTE: The contents on this site are the intellectual property of the writers. No permission has been granted for the reproduction of our contents to any individual or to any organization, in part or whole on any platform, electronic or otherwise.
Poster Source: www.maxwell7.proboards.com
Moofyme.com claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.